Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Habitat for Humanity of Camden County. We rely on volunteers in addition to donations to provide simple, decent, and affordable homes to families.
Habitat is best known for our homeownership program, in which volunteers build new homes with hard-working low-income families within the local community. We also repair existing homes through A Brush with Kindness.
There are a number of ways to volunteer:
- Help build or rehabilitate a home (no experience needed!).
- Donate and deliver lunch for construction volunteers. Contact our office to make arrangements.
- Serve on a committee or board.
- Volunteer in our ReStore.
- Attend tradeshows and expos, or assist at special events.
- Provide office support (answering phone calls, responding to email or processing paperwork).
- Photograph important events such as groundbreakings and home dedication ceremonies.